Do you do piercings?
No, we only do tattoos. However, we can recommend a good professional piercing shop.
Do I have to be 18 to get tattooed?
Yes. With or without parental consent you must be 18 to get tattooed in Texas.
Do I need to bring a photo ID?
Yes, you MUST have either a state issued drivers license or a passport to get tattooed, no matter what.
Do you require a deposit?
Yes. It is deducted from the final cost of the finished tattoo, and is non-refundable.
Do I need an appointment?
We take walk-ins for small/medium sized tattoos on a 'first come, first served' basis. For larger tattoos we like to set up appointments to allow for drawing time and to accommodate for a specific artist.
Can I make an appointment over the phone?
Due to the vast number of variables that go into a tattoo, we don't make appointments over the phone. We ask that you come in and talk to us directly, or email the particular artist you would like to work with. Check out the gallery to find the style you're looking for, and the artist you would like to work with.
How do I care for my tattoo while it's healing?
Your artist may recommend a slightly different process, but generally:
- Wash your tattoo 2-3 times a day for the next 4 days with a mild soap free of fragrances. Pat it dry with a clean towel and do not rub it dry.
- Do not scratch or pick at your tattoo.
- Do not soak your tattoo for about 2 weeks (no hot tubs, bath tubs, or swimming pools).
- Keep your tattoo out of the sun for about 2 weeks to avoid irritation and discoloration. After that time, we suggest using sunscreen to protect your tattoo from aging prematurely.
- Your artist may suggest a moisturizer for the healing process. We recommend either Burt's Bees Hand Salve, or Aquaphor. Apply a thin layer and rub it into the tattoo.
Will the tattoo hurt?
Yes, but the pain varies from person to person, and it's nothing you can't handle!
What's the weirdest tattoo you've ever done?