Frequently Asked Questions
Do you do piercings?
NO. We only do tattoos, however we can recommend a good professional piercing shop.
Do I have to be 18 to get tattooed?
YES. With or Without parental consent you must be 18 to get tattooed in Texas.
Do I need to bring a photo ID?
Yes. You must have either state issued drivers license or a passport to get tattooed, no matter what.
Do you require a deposit?
Yes. The amount you leave comes off the final cost of your tattoo, and it is NON REFUNDABLE.
Do I need an appointment?
We take walk-ins for smalll/medium sized tattoos on a ‘first come, first serve’ basis. For larger tattoos we like to set up appointments to allow for drawing time and to accommodate for a specific artist.
Can I make an appointment over the phone?
We don’t make appointments over the phone, due to the vast number of variables that go into a tattoo. We ask that you come in and talk to us directly, or email the particular artist you would like to work with.
Check out our portfolios to find the style you’re looking for.
How do I care for my tattoo while it’s healing?
Your artist may recommend a slightly different process, but generally:
- Wash your tattoo 2-3 times a day, for the next 4 days with a mild soap with no fragrances. Pat it dry with a clean towel DO NOT RUB DRY.
- DO NOT scratch or pick at your tattoo.
- DO NOT SOAK your tattoo (no hot tubs, bath tubs, or swimming pools) for about 2 weeks afterwards.
- Keep your tattoo out of the sun for about 2 weeks afterwards to avoid irritation and discoloration. After that time we suggest using sunscreen to protect your tattooing from aging prematurely.
- Your artist may suggest a moisturizer for the healing process, either Burt’s Bees Hand Salve or Aquaphor.
Will the tattoo hurt?
yes. The pain is varying from person to person, it’s nothing you can’t handle!
What is the weirdest tattoo you’ve ever done?